St. Saviours, Brockenhurst - New Forest National Park - Forest life in photographs

Go to content

Main menu:

St. Saviours, Brockenhurst

Other Sights > Parish Churches
St. Saviours Parish Church
Wilverley Road, junction with Burley Road and Brookley Road.
Grade 2 listed building. Construction started in 1895 and opened in 1905.
Copyright © 2018 | Laurie Pickering photography | All Rights Reserved.
Back to content | Back to main menu